IEEE GLOBECOM 2020 plans to hold a number of industry presentation sessions, and invites the submission of Industry Presentation proposals. Industry Presentation emphasizes on recent topics of technical and business issues in communications and networking of particular interests to the community.
Structure of Industry Presentation
- An Industrial Presentation session is composed of 3 to 5 presentations.
- The time of each presentation can be 18 to 30 minutes.
- The chair and co-chair of Industrial Presentation will arrange the accepted presentations into proper sessions.
Topics of Interest (including but not limited to)
- 5G/6G Services, Implementations and Standards
- Internet of Things and Big Data
- Smart Cities and Healthcare Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Public Safety
- Industry Organization
- SDN, Virtualization, and Network Architectures
- Body Area and Wearable Networks
- Industrial and Medical Robots
- Drone/V2X Applications, Technologies and Challenges
- Tactile Internet
- AI and Machine Learning
- Social Networking
- Cloud and Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage
- Electronic Commerce Including Blockchain Applications and Supporting Infrastructures
- Security and Privacy
Preparation of Industry Presentation Proposals
The length of each proposal should not exceed 3 pages in total, and a proposal should include:
- Title of the presentation
- Length of the presentation (18 minutes to 30 minutes)
- Name, affiliation, contact information of the presenter
- Motivation and scope of the presentation
- Requirements or (pre-)level of audiences/attendees
- If appropriate, a description of past Industry Presentation organized by the proposer, including number of attendees, etc.
- Biography of the presenter
A template of the proposal for Industry Presentation is available.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 July 2020 (Extended)
- Proposal Acceptance Notification: 1 August 2020
- Slides Submission: 16 October 2020
Submission of Industry Presentation Proposals
- A proposal should be sent as a single PDF file to the Industry Presentation chair via the following email address: email@example.com
- Use “Proposal of GLOBECOM2020 Industry Presentation” as the title of email for submitting the proposal