- To be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2020 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL or LIMITED (member or non-member) rate.
- One FULL or LIMITED REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to three (3) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. A “paper upload code” will be sent separately to the registered author. Sharing of the paper upload code is strictly prohibited. The deadline for author registration is 15 September 2020.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the event for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
- For Workshop authors presenting multiple papers in the same workshop, one Workshop registration is valid for one person, which covers up to three (3) papers the registrant authored or co-authored. If the registrant has multiple papers in different Workshops, the registration needs to register for each workshop
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
For All Conference Attendees
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to email@example.com by Friday, 13 November 2020. An administrative fee of US$100 will be charged for each refund.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 13 November 2020. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. All transfer requests received AFTER 13 November will be charged an additional US$100.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 45 days after your registration is made. If not your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by Friday, 13 November 2020. There will be an administrative fee of US$100 deducted from each refund. You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.
- All Guests who are registered for the conference will be given a “GUEST” badge. Guest registrants will not be allowed to attend any conference sessions. Guest registrants may attend the Welcoming Reception. All registration categories may purchase Tour & Social Event Tickets for your Guest. Guests must not be an author, co-author or Student.
- Children are not permitted entry into session rooms. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Exhibit Hall floor during setup or dismantling hours. During scheduled show hours, exceptions are made when parents or guardians complete and sign a Minor Release Form. This form will be available at Attendee Registration Assistance in the Registration Area. Parents or guardians must complete and sign the Minor Release Form to allow children access to the Exhibits and Poster Hall. Your support and compliance are greatly appreciated. The release forms will be provided by staff and will be available at the registration desk.