This workshop provides the opportunity for attendees from both academia and industry to share the views on advanced radio access technologies towards 5G+.
Topics of Interest INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Massive MIMO evolution in both low and high frequency bands
- Intelligent reflecting surfaces (IRSs) for cost-effective wireless networks.
- High-capacity uplink coverage for high-definition video transmission
- Dynamic spectrum sharing within/among operators
- User centric no cell experience (UCNC) with base station cooperation for both downlink and uplink
- Network assisted user cooperation for better performance in capacity, coverage, reliability, power, etc.
- New spectrum identification and channel propagation characteristics
- Low power-consumption operation at both network and UE sides
- Low power, low cost, high accuracy wireless positioning and navigation
- Large capacity URLLC transmission and networking
- Deterministic-delay networks for industrial applications
- Mixed massive connectivity of various types of mMTC devices with heterogeneous rate and latency requirements
- Passive RFID technology and simultaneous wireless information and power transfer (SWIPT) in IoT
- Artificial Intelligence for advanced air interface design
Deadline for paper submission: 14 August 2020 (firm)
Date for notification: 15 September 2020
Deadline for final paper submission: 1 October 2020