Topics include AI (planning, reasoning, knowledge representation, etc.) and machine learning (e.g. deep, reinforcement, federated, distributed and transfer learning) aspects of:
- Automation Applications of AI and machine learning in automation of cellular networks.
- Openness Rethinking cellular networks using open architectures in the device, radio access, and the network.
- Radio access Beamforming, scheduling, modulation, coding, channel estimation, power control, handoff, open radio access, mmWave / THz, and massive MIMO.
- Experimental Testbeds, experimental measurements, performance evaluation of AI-enabled open 5G/6G networks, and applications like V2X, virtual reality and UAVs.
- Computation Integrated allocation of communication, computing and storage resources in open 5G/6G networks, multi-access edge computing and fog computing.
- Networking Slicing including agile instantiation, QoS/QoE service assurance, traffic prediction and classification, and anomaly detection.