IEEE GLOBECOM 2020 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (7 December and 11 December 2020). Please address questions to Tutorial Co-Chairs: Prof. Erik G. Larsson and Prof. Chia-Han Lee.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely (maximum 5 pages) and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography (maximum 200 words) of each tutorial instructor
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial, including a tentative time schedule
- When relevant, a description of previous tutorial experience of the instructor(s). Link to video recordings of public lectures by the instructor(s), if available.
- State whether similar tutorials have been offered at recent ICC & GLOBECOM (last two years), and if so, how the proposed tutorial differs.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
Proposal Deadline: 29 May 2020 (Firm)
Notification of Selection: 1 July 2020
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review through EDAS.