AIdSH is expected to cover the whole range of theoretical and practical aspects, technologies and systems related to the application of artificial intelligence and soft computing methodologies to issues as machine learning, deep learning, knowledge discovery, decision support, regression, forecasting, optimization and feature selection in the healthcare and wellbeing domain, as well as the application of AI-based cyber security for smart healthcare ecosystem.
In light of the current pandemic, severely affecting the whole world, papers focusing on the application of the above ideas to any issue related to COVID-19 are highly welcome.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version on prestigious international journal special issues that are connected to AI-driven Smart Healthcare:
- IEEE Journal on Biomedical and Health Informatics - ISSN 2073-431X, Scopus (Elsevier) and Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics), Impact Factor 4.217 - Special Issue on “Enabling Technologies for Next Generation Telehealthcare”.
- Computers - ISSN 2073-431X, Scopus (Elsevier) and Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) indexed - Special Issue on "Artificial Intelligence for Health". Article Processing Charges (APC) waived for authors.
- Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences - ISSN: 2192-1962, Springer and Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) indexed, Impact Factor 3.212.
Topics of Interest:
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the application of Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing methodologies to the areas listed below. In light of the current pandemic, severely affecting the whole world, papers focusing on applications to any issue related to COVID-19 are highly welcome.
- Knowledge Management of Health Data;
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Healthcare;
- Machine and Deep learning approaches for Health Data;
- Explainable AI models for health, biology and medicine;
- Decision Support Systems for Healthcare and Wellbeing;
- AI for Precision Medicine;
- Optimization for Healthcare problems;
- Regression and Forecasting for medical and/or biomedical signals;
- Healthcare Information Systems;
- Wellness Information Systems;
- Medical Signal and Image Processing and Techniques;
- Medical Expert Systems;
- Diagnosis and Therapy Support Systems;
- Biomedical Applications;
- Applications of AI in Healthcare and Wellbeing Systems;
- Machine Learning-based Medical Systems;
- Medical Data and Knowledge Bases;
- Neural Networks in Medicine;
- Ambient Intelligence and Pervasive Computing in Medicine and Healthcare;
- AI in genomics;
- AI for Healthcare Social Networks;
- New framework, algorithms, and protocol designs for AI-based healthcare Cyber Physical Systems (CPSs);
- Case-studies, applications, and prototypes for healthcare cyber security;
- Simulation, testing and formal verification of AI-based security solutions for healthcare;
- Machine learning driven IDS/IPS solutions for healthcare CPSs;
- Networking and Computing Architecture AI-based healthcare CPSs;
- Big data analytic frameworks for AI-powered healthcare CPSs;
- Game theory based secure and trustable solutions for healthcare systems;
- Cloud/grid/edge computing for healthcare CPSs;
- Data-driven optimization of AI-based healthcare networks;
- Proactive network monitoring architecture for healthcare CPSs;
- Energy-efficient network operations for healthcare CPSs via AI/ML;
- Self-Learning and adaptive networking protocols for real-world CPSs;
- Exploiting 5G and Beyond for AI-aided healthcare solutions;
- Deep and reinforcement learning based security solutions for attack prediction in CPSs;
- AI based security solutions for IMDs, smart sensors, wearables, etc;
- Human-machine interaction for healthcare cyber security;
- Other standards, policies and regulations for integrating IoT paradigms in CPSs.
15 July 2020 August 1, 2020 (Extended) August 14, 2020 (Extended, Firm)
1 September 2020 September 18, 2020
Camera Ready: 1 October 2020